Author: Shoshanna Lee
Savor this delicious, juicy and irresistible roast chicken recipe flavored with aromatic herbs and spices which gives the preparation, a unique taste.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
- one whole chicken (skin included)
- 2 tbsp dried rosemary (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp dried thyme (finely chopped)
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/3 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 5 tsp unsalted butter (melted)
- paprika to taste
- ground pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- Wash the chicken under running water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Chop into 8 to 10 large pieces.
- Take a large bowl and add melted butter in it.
- Add rosemary, thyme, onion powder, garlic powder, lemon juice paprika, ground pepper and salt in it.
- Mix with a spoon for about a minute.
- Add all the chopped chicken pieces in it and apply the marinade both inside out.
- Cover with aluminum foil and keep overnight in a refrigerator.
- Preheat oven at 220 °C.
- Roast the marinated chicken pieces for about 40 to 45 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to about 175 °C and roast for another 10 minutes.
- Take out from the oven and let it rest for about 10 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite beverage.