Pomegranate juice is known to decrease certain risk factors related to cardio-vascular diseases for both men and women.
Some facts about pomegranate juice:
- Pomegranate juice has more antioxidants than red wine.
- Pomegranate juice is beneficial for diabetics and protects from heart diseases.
- UCLA study finds that Pomegranate juice helps keep PSA levels stable in men with prostate cancer.
- Pomegranate juice slows the growth of prostate cancer to less than 1/3 the typical rate.
- Pomegranate juice boosts sperm quality.
- Pomegranate juice a day, keeps the doctor away.
How does it work?
Despite these amazing findings, no one really knows how Pomegranate juice does the magic. It is very unlikely that Pomegranate juice is ever heavily promoted for its benefits in relation to prostrate cancer because pharmaceutical companies get patent on drugs and not fruits. Pomegranate juice has good quality of unique poly phenol antioxidants called ellagitannin compounds which are believed to kill the cancer cell. It is always a good idea to drink 125ml Pomegranate juice every day. Natural fruit juice will do no harm for sure.